Braves vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 9
The Atlanta Braves versus the Seattle Mariners is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Braves vs Mariners Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (86-51) vs. Seattle Mariners (77-60)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Braves vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-120) | SEA: (+102)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+140) | SEA: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Braves vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Charlie Morton (7-5) for the Atlanta Braves, and Robbie Ray (12-8) for the Seattle Mariners.
Braves vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (51.9%)
Braves vs Mariners Moneyline
- Atlanta is a -120 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +102 underdog at home.
Braves vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Mariners are -170 to cover the spread, and the Braves are +140.
Braves vs Mariners Over/Under
- Braves versus Mariners on September 9 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.
Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 104 games this year and have walked away with the win 75 times (72.1%) in those games.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win 74 times in 103 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 68 of 135 chances this season.
- The Mariners have been the underdog on the moneyline 74 total times this season. They've gone 35-39 in those games.
- Seattle has a 26-34 record (winning 43.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to go over the total 62 times this season for a 62-68-7 record against the over/under.