Brad Tavares vs Dricus Du Plessis Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting for UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Tavares vs Du Plessis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Brad Tavares (19-6-0, 5 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Dricus "Stillknocks" Du Plessis (16-2-0, 7 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Tavares vs Du Plessis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brad Tavares: (+104)
- Dricus Du Plessis: (-132)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Tavares by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Tavares by Points: (N/A)
- Tavares by Submission: (N/A)
- Du Plessis by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Du Plessis by Points: (N/A)
- Du Plessis by Submission: (N/A)
Tavares vs Du Plessis Prediction
UFC 276 Tavares-Du Plessis prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Dricus Du Plessis (84%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (78%)
Tavares vs Du Plessis Betting Trends & Stats
- Brad Tavares defeated Omari Akhmedov, by split decision, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Dricus Du Plessis defeated Trevin Giles, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Tavares averages 3.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Du Plessis averages 5.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Tavares averages 2.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 57% defense rate.
- Du Plessis averages 2.39 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 68% defense rate.
- Tavares has a 79% takedown defense rate.
- Du Plessis averages 2.99 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.