Blue Jays vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 21
The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Toronto Blue Jays facing the Chicago White Sox.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (38-29) vs. Chicago White Sox (32-33)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Blue Jays vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-130) | CHW: (+110)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+122) | CHW: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Blue Jays vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Kevin Gausman (5-6) against the White Sox and Dylan Cease (5-3).
Blue Jays vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (53.8%)
Blue Jays vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Blue Jays, Chicago is the underdog at +110, and Toronto is -130 playing on the road.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Spread
- The Blue Jays are at the White Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -146 to cover.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus White Sox on June 21 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 45 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (62.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 22 times in 35 chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 30 of their 62 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox are 10-16 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.5% of those games).
- Chicago has a 6-9 record (winning 40% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- In the 61 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-30-3).