Blue Jays vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Chicago White Sox in MLB action on Wednesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (38-29) vs. Chicago White Sox (32-33)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Blue Jays vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-124) | CHW: (+106)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+114) | CHW: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Blue Jays vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Ross Stripling (3-2) versus the White Sox and Lucas Giolito (4-3).
Blue Jays vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (54.8%)
Blue Jays vs White Sox Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, +106 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -124 favorite despite being on the road.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Spread
- The Blue Jays are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the White Sox. The Blue Jays are +114 to cover the spread, while the White Sox are -137.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Blue Jays-White Sox on June 22, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Blue Jays vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 28, or 60.9%, of the 46 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Toronto has a win-loss record of 25-16 when favored by -124 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 31 of their 63 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The White Sox have won 40.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (11-16).
- Chicago has an 8-11 record (winning 42.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 62 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-30-3).