Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
On Sunday in the MLB, the Toronto Blue Jays are up against the Tampa Bay Rays.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Rays Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (44-35) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (42-36)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 1:37 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-134) | TB: (+114)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+155) | TB: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Ross Stripling (4-2) versus the Rays and Shane Baz (0-1).
Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (55.2%)
Blue Jays vs Rays Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-Blue Jays, Tampa Bay is the underdog at +114, and Toronto is -134 playing at home.
Blue Jays vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Rays are -188 to cover, and the Blue Jays are +155.
Blue Jays vs Rays Over/Under
- The over/under for Blue Jays-Rays on July 3 is 8.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 34, or 60.7%, of the 56 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 25 times in 41 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 40 of their 74 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rays have won 36% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (9-16).
- Tampa Bay has a 3-10 record (winning just 23.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 36 times this season for a 36-37-5 record against the over/under.