Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 10
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Toronto Blue Jays facing the Baltimore Orioles.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (60-50) vs. Baltimore Orioles (58-52)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-156) | BAL: (+132)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+112) | BAL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Jose Berrios (8-4), and Dean Kremer (4-3) answering the bell for the Baltimore Orioles.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (56.4%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- The Blue Jays vs Orioles moneyline has Toronto as a -156 favorite, while Baltimore is a +132 underdog at home.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Blue Jays are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Orioles. The Blue Jays are +112 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are -134.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Orioles on August 10 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -122 and the under set at +100.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 86 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (58.1%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 30 times in 46 chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Toronto have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 54 of 105 chances this season.
- The Orioles have gone 44-45 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 49.4% of those games).
- Baltimore has a record of 24-28 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer (46.2%).
- Baltimore has played in 105 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-50-5).