Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 7
The Toronto Blue Jays versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Blue Jays vs Royals Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (31-22) vs. Kansas City Royals (17-35)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Blue Jays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-188) | KC: (+158)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-111) | KC: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Blue Jays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Alek Manoah (6-1), and Brad Keller (1-6) taking the ball for the Kansas City Royals.
Blue Jays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (63.9%)
Blue Jays vs Royals Moneyline
Kansas City is the underdog, +158 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -188 favorite despite being on the road.
Blue Jays vs Royals Spread
The Blue Jays are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Royals. The Blue Jays are -111 to cover, and the Royals are -108.
Blue Jays vs Royals Over/Under
Blue Jays versus Royals on June 7 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Blue Jays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have come away with 23 wins in the 34 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win seven times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -188 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of their 49 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 11 of the 37 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (29.7%).
- Kansas City has a 1-10 record (winning only 9.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +158 or longer.
- In the 45 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-18-2).