Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 29
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Toronto Blue Jays are up against the Boston Red Sox.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (42-32) vs. Boston Red Sox (42-33)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-168) | BOS: (+142)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+125) | BOS: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Alek Manoah (9-2) against the Red Sox and Nick Pivetta (8-5).
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (58.5%)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is the underdog, +142 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -168 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Blue Jays are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Red Sox. The Blue Jays are +125 to cover the spread, while the Red Sox are -150.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Blue Jays-Red Sox on June 29 is 8. The over is -120, and the under is -102.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 51 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (62.7%) in those games.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 18 times in 29 chances when named as a favorite of at least -152 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 36 of their 69 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Red Sox have put together a 12-19 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +128 or longer, Boston has a 2-6 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- Boston has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 73 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 28 of those games (28-38-7).