Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 16
The Thursday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (37-25) vs. Baltimore Orioles (27-37)
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-260) | BAL: (+215)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-125) | BAL: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Kevin Gausman (5-5) against the Orioles and Tyler Wells (3-4).
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays (73.3%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Orioles-Blue Jays, Baltimore is the underdog at +215, and Toronto is -260 playing at home.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (+104 to cover), and Toronto is -125 to cover the runline.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
Blue Jays versus Orioles on June 16 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 28, or 66.7%, of the 42 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Toronto has won four of seven games when listed as at least -260 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 57 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 54 total times this season. They've gone 21-33 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +215 or longer, Baltimore has gone 3-4 (42.9%).
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 28 times this season for a 28-29-3 record against the over/under.