Belal Muhammad vs Sean Brady Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 280 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Muhammad vs Brady Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 280 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Belal "Remember the Name" Muhammad (21-3-0, 4 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Sean Brady (15-0-0, 4 KOs, 10 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 11 a.m. ET.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPNEWS
Muhammad vs Brady Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 280 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Belal Muhammad: (+116)
- Sean Brady: (-148)
Method of Victory:
- Muhammad by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Muhammad by Points: (+165)
- Muhammad by Submission: (+2000)
- Brady by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Brady by Points: (+145)
- Brady by Submission: (+600)
Muhammad vs Brady Prediction
UFC 280 Muhammad-Brady prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sean Brady (55%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Belal Muhammad has been handling every opponent put in front of him lately. He's 7-0 in his last eight outings with a no-contest mixed in there, having won each of his last three fights by unanimous decision.
Meanwhile, Sean Brady is a spotless 15-0 in his own MMA career, winning each of his five fights under the UFC umbrella. He's also easily handled his opponents, winning three of his last five fights by unanimous decision with the other two victories coming by submission.
Muhammad definitely has more experience of the two, but it's hard to doubt Brady after his impressive run. He has slightly better striking accuracy and defense compared to Muhammad, which should benefit him in what'll likely be a longer fight.
Give me Brady by decision at +165.
Muhammad vs Brady Betting Trends & Stats
- Belal Muhammad defeated Vicente Luque, by decision, in his last fight on Apr. 16, 2022.
- Sean Brady defeated Michael Chiesa, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Muhammad averages 4.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Brady averages 3.91 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Muhammad averages 3.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Brady averages 3.22 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Muhammad has a 91% takedown defense rate.
- Brady averages 3.22 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.