Bedlam 2021: Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Kickoff Time, TV Channel, Betting Line, Prediction & More for Rivalry Week
The arrival of Week 13 of the college football season means rivalry week is here. And few rivalry games are bigger than the annual Bedlam showdown between the Oklahoma Sooners and Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Here's everything you need to know about Bedlam on Saturday.
Bedlam Kickoff Time
Bedlam will kick off at 7:30 p.m. EST on Saturday, November 27th.
Where is Bedlam 2021?
The 2021 OU vs OSU Bedlam showdown will be played in Stillwater, OK at the Cowboys' Boone Pickens Stadium.
What Channel is OU vs OSU Bedlam?
The TV broadcast of Bedlam 2021will be available nation-wide on ABC.
Bedlam Betting Line
Oklahoma State has opened as a slight favorite for Bedlam 2021. FanDuel Sportsbook's odds have the Cowboys as 4.5-point favorites. Oklahoma, the underdog, has +164 moneyline odds.
Bedlam OSU vs OU Prediction 2021
2021 Bedlam predictions from numberFire's projection model give Oklahoma State a 73.6% chance of winning the game. That leaves OU with a 26.4% chance of pulling off an upset.
Bedlam OU vs OSU History
Oklahoma and Oklahoma State have faced off 107 times since their first meeting in 1914. This has been a lopsided rivalry, with OU notching 82 wins to Oklahoma State's 18. There have been seven ties in the series.
Oklahoma blew out Oklahoma State in Bedlam 2020, winning 41-3. That was their sixth straight win in the rivalry.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.