Avalanche vs Lightning Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for Stanley Cup Final Game 1
The Colorado Avalanche will face the Tampa Bay Lightning in NHL action on Wednesday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NHL betting insights.
Avalanche vs Lightning Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (56-19-7) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Avalanche vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-154) | TB: (+128)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+172) | TB: +1.5 (-210)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Avalanche vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Avalanche win (56.6%)
Avalanche vs Lightning Spread
- The Lightning are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road versus the Avalanche. The Lightning are -210 to cover the spread, and the Avalanche are +172.
Avalanche vs Lightning Over/Under
- The Avalanche-Lightning game on June 15 has been given an over/under of 6 goals. The over is -115 and the under is -105.
Avalanche vs Lightning Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is a +128 underdog on the moneyline, while Colorado is a -154 favorite at home.