Avalanche vs Oilers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 1
On Tuesday in the NHL, the Colorado Avalanche are up against the Edmonton Oilers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding today's NHL betting odds.
Avalanche vs Oilers Game Info
- Colorado Avalanche (56-19-7) vs. Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Avalanche vs Oilers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-188) | EDM: (+155)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+125) | EDM: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Avalanche vs Oilers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Avalanche win (66.3%)
Avalanche vs Oilers Spread
The Avalanche are favored by 1.5 goals at home versus the Oilers. The Avalanche are +125 to cover the spread, while the Oilers are -150.
Avalanche vs Oilers Over/Under
A combined goal total of 7 has been set for Avalanche-Oilers on May 31, with the over at +104 and the under at -128.
Avalanche vs Oilers Moneyline
Edmonton is a +155 underdog on the moneyline, while Colorado is a -188 favorite at home.