Athletics vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 8
On Monday in the MLB, the Oakland Athletics are up against the Los Angeles Angels.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Athletics vs Angels Game Info
- Oakland Athletics (41-68) vs. Los Angeles Angels (46-63)
- Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Athletics vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OAK: (-124) | LAA: (+106)
- Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+168) | LAA: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Athletics vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Cole Irvin (6-8) for the Oakland Athletics, and Jose Suarez (3-4) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Athletics vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (51.4%)
Athletics vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Athletics, Los Angeles is the underdog at +106, and Oakland is -124 playing at home.
Athletics vs Angels Spread
- The Athletics are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Angels. The Athletics are +168 to cover the spread, while the Angels are -205.
Athletics vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for the Athletics versus Angels game on August 8 has been set at 7, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Athletics vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Athletics have been favorites in 12 games this season and have come away with the win five times (41.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Oakland has come away with a win four times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Oakland have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 41 of 100 chances this season.
- The Angels have a 12-32 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 27.3% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Los Angeles has a 10-26 record (winning only 27.8% of its games).
- In the 104 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-50-8).