Astros vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 17
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs White Sox Game Info
- Houston Astros (39-24) vs. Chicago White Sox (30-31)
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-166) | CHW: (+140)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+118) | CHW: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Astros vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Framber Valdez (6-3) for the Houston Astros, and Lucas Giolito (4-2) for the Chicago White Sox.
Astros vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (61.3%)
Astros vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Astros, Chicago is the underdog at +140, and Houston is -166 playing at home.
Astros vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The White Sox are -142 to cover, and the Astros are +118.
Astros vs White Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Astros-White Sox on June 17, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Astros vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 49 games this season and have come away with the win 31 times (63.3%) in those contests.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 12 times in 15 chances when named as a favorite of at least -184 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 19 of 59 chances this season.
- The White Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 22 total times this season. They've gone 8-14 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Chicago has a record of 1-4 (20%).
- In the 57 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-28-3).