Astros vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 25
The Thursday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Minnesota Twins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Twins Game Info
- Houston Astros (80-45) vs. Minnesota Twins (62-60)
- Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-184) | MIN: (+154)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+114) | MIN: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Astros vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Luis Garcia (10-8, 4.09 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the Twins will turn to Chris Archer (2-6, 4.02 ERA).
Astros vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (61.5%)
Astros vs Twins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Twins reveal Houston as the favorite (-184) and Minnesota as the underdog (+154) on the road.
Astros vs Twins Spread
- The Astros are hosting the Twins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are +114 to cover the runline, with the Twins being -137.
Astros vs Twins Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Astros-Twins on August 25, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Astros vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 68, or 68%, of the 100 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Houston has won 29 of 42 games when listed as at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 46 of 119 chances this season.
- The Twins have won 17 of the 43 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (39.5%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Minnesota has gone 3-7 (30%).
- In the 112 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times (52-51-9).