Astros vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 4
The MLB's Monday slate includes the Houston Astros taking on the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Royals Game Info
- Houston Astros (51-27) vs. Kansas City Royals (29-48)
- Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-235) | KC: (+194)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-118) | KC: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Jake Odorizzi for the Houston Astros, and Jonathan Heasley (1-4) for the Kansas City Royals.
Astros vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (70.4%)
Astros vs Royals Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -235 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +194 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (-102 to cover), and Houston is -118 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Royals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Astros-Royals on July 4, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Astros vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 60 games this season and have come away with the win 41 times (68.3%) in those contests.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win two times in three chances when named as a favorite of at least -250 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 75 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have been the moneyline underdog 54 total times this season. They've finished 20-34 in those games.
- Kansas City has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +205 or longer.
- In the 69 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-31-4).