Astros vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 28
The Houston Astros versus the Seattle Mariners is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (64-35) vs. Seattle Mariners (54-45)
- Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-142) | SEA: (+120)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+140) | SEA: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Jose Urquidy (9-4, 3.93 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Mariners will counter with Logan Gilbert (10-4, 2.85 ERA).
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (55.2%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -142 favorite at home.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Mariners. The Astros are +140 to cover the spread, while the Mariners are -170.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Astros-Mariners on July 28, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 80 games this year and have walked away with the win 54 times (67.5%) in those games.
- Houston has a mark of 41-19 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 36 of their 96 opportunities.
- The Mariners have won 27 of the 59 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (45.8%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Seattle has gone 8-13 (38.1%).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times this season for a 46-51-2 record against the over/under.