Astros vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
The Houston Astros will take on the Seattle Mariners in MLB action on Sunday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (63-32) vs. Seattle Mariners (51-44)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-124) | SEA: (+106)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+155) | SEA: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Framber Valdez (8-4), and Robbie Ray (8-6) taking the ball for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (53.4%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is a +106 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -124 favorite on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-188 to cover), and Houston is +155 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Astros-Mariners on July 24, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 53, or 69.7%, of the 76 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Houston has won 51 of 73 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 33 of their 92 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the underdog on the moneyline 57 total times this season. They've gone 26-31 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Seattle has an 18-28 record (winning only 39.1% of its games).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 44 times this season for a 44-49-2 record against the over/under.