Astros vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 23
MLB action on Saturday includes the Houston Astros facing the Seattle Mariners.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (62-32) vs. Seattle Mariners (51-43)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-144) | SEA: (+122)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+128) | SEA: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Justin Verlander (12-3, 1.89 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to Logan Gilbert (10-3, 2.84 ERA).
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (53.6%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Astros, Seattle is the underdog at +122, and Houston is -144 playing on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Mariners are -154 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +128.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Astros-Mariners on July 23, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 75 games this season and have come away with the win 52 times (69.3%) in those contests.
- This year, Houston has won 36 of 52 games when listed as at least -144 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 33 of their 91 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the underdog on the moneyline 56 total times this season. They've finished 26-30 in those games.
- Seattle has a record of 7-10 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +122 or longer (41.2%).
- In the 94 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-48-2).