Astros vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 26
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Houston Astros play the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (64-33) vs. Oakland Athletics (36-63)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-168) | OAK: (+142)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+102) | OAK: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Luis Garcia (8-5), and Frankie Montas (3-9) taking the ball for the Oakland Athletics.
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (56.6%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- Houston is a -168 favorite on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +142 underdog at home.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-122 to cover), and Houston is +102 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Astros-Athletics on July 26, with the over at -122 and the under at -100.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have won in 54, or 69.2%, of the 78 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Houston has a mark of 23-12 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 35 of their 94 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 37.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (29-49).
- Oakland is 18-26 (winning 40.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +142 or longer.
- In the 91 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-49-5).