Astros vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 4
The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Los Angeles Angels.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (85-48) vs. Los Angeles Angels (58-75)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-166) | LAA: (+140)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-102) | LAA: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Jose Urquidy (12-5, 3.69 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, and the Angels will turn to Tucker Davidson (2-4, 5.77 ERA).
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (60.9%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- Houston is a -166 favorite on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +140 underdog at home.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Astros are at the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs (-102 to cover) on the runline. Los Angeles is -118 to cover.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9.5 has been set for Astros-Angels on September 4, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 107 games this year and have walked away with the win 73 times (68.2%) in those games.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 38-21 when favored by -166 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 48 of their 127 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Angels are 21-41 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.9% of those games).
- Los Angeles is 7-18 (winning just 28% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 55 times this season for a 55-63-10 record against the over/under.