Astros vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 3
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Astros vs Royals Game Info
- Houston Astros (33-18) vs. Kansas City Royals (16-33)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Astros vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-136) | KC: (+116)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+116) | KC: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Astros vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Jose Urquidy (4-2), and Brady Singer (2-0) answering the bell for the Kansas City Royals.
Astros vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (56.0%)
Astros vs Royals Moneyline
Houston is the favorite, -136 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +116 underdog despite being at home.
Astros vs Royals Spread
The Astros are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Royals. The Astros are +116 to cover, and the Royals are -140.
Astros vs Royals Over/Under
The over/under for the Astros versus Royals contest on June 3 has been set at 8.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Astros vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 37 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (67.6%) in those games.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 20 times in 26 chances when named as a favorite of at least -136 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 12 of their 47 opportunities.
- The Royals have been the underdog on the moneyline 34 total times this season. They've finished 10-24 in those games.
- Kansas City has gone 6-18 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (25%).
- In the 42 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-17-2).