Astros vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 15
The Houston Astros are among the MLB teams in action on Wednesday, up against the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (38-24) vs. Texas Rangers (29-32)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-124) | TEX: (+106)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+128) | TEX: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Luis Garcia (3-5), but the Rangers' starter has not been announced yet.
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (61.1%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- Houston is a -124 favorite on the moneyline, while Texas is a +106 underdog at home.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Astros are at the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+128 to cover) on the runline. Texas is -154 to cover.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- Astros versus Rangers, on June 15, has an over/under of 9, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 30, or 62.5%, of the 48 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 27 times in 41 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 58 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers are 21-20 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 51.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Texas has an 18-15 record (winning 54.5% of its games).
- In the 58 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-27-6).