Astros vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 7
The MLB schedule on Tuesday includes the Houston Astros facing the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (35-20) vs. Seattle Mariners (25-30)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-255) | SEA: (+210)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-126) | SEA: +1.5 (+105)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Justin Verlander (6-2) for the Houston Astros, and Chris Flexen (2-6) for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (58.8%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
Houston is a -255 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +210 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Mariners. The Astros are -126 to cover the spread, while the Mariners are +105.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
Astros versus Mariners, on June 7, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 27 wins in the 41 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Oddsmakers have given Houston the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -255 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 15 of their 51 opportunities.
- The Mariners have compiled a 16-23 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 41% of those games).
- Seattle has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +210 or longer.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 55 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-25-1).