Astros vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 29
The MLB's Friday slate includes the Houston Astros taking on the Seattle Mariners.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (65-35) vs. Seattle Mariners (54-46)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-172) | SEA: (+144)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+118) | SEA: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Justin Verlander (13-3) for the Houston Astros, and Robbie Ray (8-7) for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (57.4%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is the underdog, +144 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -172 favorite at home.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Astros are hosting the Mariners and are favored by 1.5 runs (+118 to cover) on the runline. Seattle is -142 to cover.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Astros-Mariners contest on July 29, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 55, or 67.9%, of the 81 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has been victorious 19 times in 29 chances when named as a favorite of at least -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 36 of their 97 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mariners have won 27 of the 60 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (45%).
- Seattle is 3-2 (winning 60% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer.
- Seattle has played in 100 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-52-2).