Astros vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 1
The MLB slate on Friday includes the Houston Astros facing the Los Angeles Angels.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (48-27) vs. Los Angeles Angels (37-41)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-162) | LAA: (+136)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+126) | LAA: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Cristian Javier (5-3) for the Houston Astros, and Michael Lorenzen (6-5) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (61.3%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
Los Angeles is the underdog, +136 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -162 favorite at home.
Astros vs Angels Spread
The Astros are hosting the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Astros are +126 to cover the runline, with the Angels being -152.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
Astros versus Angels, on July 1, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 38 wins in the 57 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has a mark of 17-9 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston's games have gone over the total in 24 of their 72 opportunities.
- The Angels have won 28% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (7-18).
- Los Angeles is 2-4 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 32 times this season for a 32-36-6 record against the over/under.