Arkansas vs South Carolina Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 18 College Basketball Game
NCAA basketball action on Tuesday includes the Arkansas Razorbacks taking on the South Carolina Gamecocks.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Arkansas vs South Carolina Point Spread
South Carolina is listed as an underdog by 11.5 points (-110 odds), and Arkansas, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Arkansas vs South Carolina Over/Under
Arkansas vs. South Carolina on January 18 has an over/under of 150.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Arkansas vs South Carolina Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Arkansas vs. South Carolina reveal Arkansas as the favorite (-720) and South Carolina as the underdog (+500).
Arkansas vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas Razorbacks win (87.3%)
Arkansas vs South Carolina Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Arkansas is 8-9-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Razorbacks are 5-5.
- Arkansas has played 17 games this season, and 10 of them have hit the over.
- South Carolina has beaten the spread 10 times in 16 games.
- The Gamecocks have covered every time (2-0) as a 9.5-point underdog or more this season.
- South Carolina has seen five of its 16 games hit the over.
Arkansas vs South Carolina Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Arkansas: (-720) | South Carolina: (+500)
- Spread: Arkansas: -11.5 (-110) | South Carolina: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 150.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!