Arizona vs Oregon Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 2 (Wildcats Survive Pesky Ducks in Pac-12 Collision)
Arizona vs Oregon Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 5 Arizona (19-3, 8-3 Pac-12) vs. Oregon (13-9, 7-4 Pac-12)
- Date: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Venue: McKale Center -- Tucson, Arizona
Thursday, Feb. 2's NCAA college basketball slate features some Pac-12 action as the No. 5 Arizona Wildcats look to stay strong against the Oregon Ducks.
Arizona is coming off Saturday's 95-72 victory over Washington, extending the Wildcats' winning streak to four games. Oregon has been playing some solid basketball lately, too. The Ducks improved to 4-1 over their last five games with a 68-56 win over Utah thanks to a game-high 18 points from Jermaine Couisnard.
Can Arizona continue its winning ways at McKale Center? Or will Oregon beat the Wildcats for the second time this season?
Arizona vs Oregon Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARIZ: (-375) | OREGN: (+290)
- Spread: ARIZ: -7.5 (-120) | OREGN: +7.5 (-102)
- Total: 151.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Arizona enters this contest as the clear home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 10:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 151.5 points with -110 odds on both sides.
Arizona vs Oregon Betting Trends
- Arizona has 10 wins in 22 games against the spread this season.
- As 7.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats are 5-8 against the spread.
- Arizona has played 22 games this season, and 10 of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Oregon is 11-11-0 this year.
- The Ducks have covered every time (1-0) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This season, 11 of Oregon's 22 games have gone over the point total.
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Oregon AVG||Oregon Rank|
Arizona vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
Arizona will be out for revenge tonight after an 87-68 road loss to Oregon back on Jan. 14. The Wildcats are a completely different beast at McKale Center, where they're 11-1 while averaging 84.9 PPG with a plus-16.6 scoring margin.
Arizona's fantastic playmaking (19.3 assists per game, No. 2) leads to a ton of open looks for its shooters, who average 8.2 threes (T-No. 78) on 35.8% shooting (No. 83). Fortunately for the Wildcats, Oregon's perimeter defense leaves much to be desired, allowing opponents to hit 7.6 threes (T-No. 227) with a 33.2% success rate (No. 143).
Furthermore, Oregon has losing records both on the road against Pac-12 schools (2-3) and as the underdog (3-5) this season. With the Wildcats being 4-1 against conference competition at home and winning 19 of their last 20 games at McKale Center, I see Arizona defeating Oregon tonight.
Final Score Prediction: Arizona: 78 | Oregon: 71
Arizona vs Oregon Best Bet
There's a good chance that Oregon keeps things closer than the 7.5-point spread implies. While the Ducks have been average against the spread this season, they tend to up their game against Arizona, going 5-0 ATS in the last five meetings between these Pac-12 rivals.
On top of that, the Wildcats are only 5-6-1 ATS at home this season and are only 4-6-1 ATS against Pac-12 schools overall. Considering how Oregon has also covered the spread in each of its last five trips to McKale Center, this game should wind up being closer than expected — especially after the Ducks already beat the Wildcats this month.
Bet: Oregon +7.5 (-102)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.