Angels vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 27
On Monday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Angels are up against the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs White Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (35-40) vs. Chicago White Sox (34-37)
- Date: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-138) | CHW: (+118)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+146) | CHW: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Angels vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will start Noah Syndergaard (4-6) versus the White Sox and Lucas Giolito (4-4).
Angels vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (51.2%)
Angels vs White Sox Moneyline
Los Angeles is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +118 underdog on the road.
Angels vs White Sox Spread
The White Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The White Sox are -178 to cover the spread, and the Angels are +146.
Angels vs White Sox Over/Under
Angels versus White Sox, on June 27, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Angels vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Angels have been chosen as favorites in 46 games this year and have walked away with the win 24 times (52.2%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 14 times in 30 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 31 of their 71 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The White Sox have been the moneyline underdog 28 total times this season. They've gone 11-17 in those games.
- Chicago has a record of 7-9 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (43.8%).
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 67 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-34-3).