Angels vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
The Los Angeles Angels are among the MLB teams in action on Wednesday, up against the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Angels vs Royals Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (33-38) vs. Kansas City Royals (25-42)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 9:49 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-245) | KC: (+200)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (-125) | KC: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Angels vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will start Shohei Ohtani (5-4) against the Royals and Daniel Lynch (3-6).
Angels vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (64.8%)
Angels vs Royals Moneyline
- The Angels vs Royals moneyline has Los Angeles as a -245 favorite, while Kansas City is a +200 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Royals Spread
- The Angels are hosting the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs (-125 to cover) on the runline. Kansas City is +104 to cover.
Angels vs Royals Over/Under
- Angels versus Royals, on June 22, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Angels vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in 22, or 52.4%, of the 42 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has played as a favorite of -245 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 31 of their 67 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 36.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (17-30).
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Kansas City has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 30 times this season for a 30-26-3 record against the over/under.