Angels vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 10
The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Los Angeles Angels facing the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Athletics Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (48-63) vs. Oakland Athletics (41-70)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Angels vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-184) | OAK: (+154)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (-104) | OAK: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Angels vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
Paul Blackburn will start for the Oakland Athletics, but there's been no pitching decision announced by the Los Angeles Angels yet.
Angels vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (50.3%)
Angels vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Athletics, Los Angeles is the favorite at -184, and Oakland is +154 playing at home.
Angels vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Athletics are -115 to cover the spread, and the Angels are -104.
Angels vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Angels-Athletics on August 10 is 6.5. The over is -120, and the under is -102.
Angels vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in 31, or 51.7%, of the 60 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 7-8 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 46 of their 106 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have a 34-55 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 38.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +154 or longer, Oakland has a record of 14-25 (35.9%).
- Oakland has played in 103 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-56-5).