Angels vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 9
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the Boston Red Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Angels vs Red Sox Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (27-31) vs. Boston Red Sox (30-27)
- Date: Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-132) | BOS: (+112)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+158) | BOS: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Angels vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will give the ball to Shohei Ohtani (3-4) versus the Red Sox and Nick Pivetta (5-4).
Angels vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (51.3%)
Angels vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -132 on the moneyline, while Boston is a +112 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Red Sox are -192 to cover the spread, and the Angels are +158.
Angels vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The Angels-Red Sox contest on June 9 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Angels have come away with 18 wins in the 35 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 11-14 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 54 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have put together an 11-15 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Boston has a record of 6-8 (42.9%).
- Boston has played in 58 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-30-6).