Allstate Louisiana Kickoff 2022: LSU vs Florida State How to Watch, Betting Lines, Prediction for NCAAF Game

Allstate Louisiana Kickoff 2022: LSU vs Florida State How to Watch, Betting Lines, Prediction for NCAAF Game


College football's Week 1 schedule is full of exciting matchups as teams across the nation kick off the 2022 season. The action doesn't stop after Saturday's slate, though. Fans looking for more action can tune in to watch LSU and Florida State battle it out in the Allstate Louisiana Kickoff on Sunday.

Here's everything you need to know about one of the most-anticipated college football games in 2022, the Allstate Louisiana Kickoff.

Louisiana Kickoff 2022 Kickoff Time

The Louisiana Kickoff is one of the final games slated on the college football Week 1 schedule. The contest is scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 4 at 7:30 p.m. ET.

Where is Louisiana Kickoff 2022?

The 2022 Louisiana Kickoff between the LSU Tigers and Florida State Seminoles will be played at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, LA. This marks the opening game on LSU's 2022 calendar. Meanwhile, Florida State took down Duquesne by a score of 47-7 in Week 0 action.

How to Watch Louisiana Kickoff 2022

The TV broadcast of the 2022 Louisiana Kickoff will be available nation-wide on ABC. Fans can also tune into the Watch ESPN app for live streaming of the event.

Louisiana Kickoff Prediction and Betting Lines

LSU enters this matchup as a small 3.5-point favorite over Florida State, according to NCAAF Odds on FanDuel Sportsbook. The Tigers hold +102 odds to cover this spread, while the Seminoles have -124 odds as a 3.5-point underdog. Florida State is +138 on the moneyline compared to LSU's -166 moneyline odds and an over/under has been set at 51.5 points, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.

2022 Louisiana Kickoff predictions from numberFire's projection model give Florida State a 51.4% chance of winning the game. That leaves LSU with a 48.6% chance of avoiding an upset loss.

Louisiana Kickoff LSU vs Florida State History

It's been 21 years since LSU and Florida State met head-to-head on the football field. The last meeting occurred on Oct. 26, 1991 when the Seminoles took down the Tigers on the road, 27-16.

In nine previous all-time meetings, Florida State holds a big edge going 7-2. The Tigers will look to stop a four-game losing streak in the series. Their last victory over the Seminoles came back in 1982.

Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.