Aljamain Sterling vs TJ Dillashaw Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 280 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Sterling vs Dillashaw Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 280 — Co-Main Event Bantamweight Championship Bout
Aljamain "Funk Master" Sterling (21-3-0, 2 KOs, 8 Submissions) vs. TJ Dillashaw (17-4-0, 8 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. ET.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Sterling vs Dillashaw Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 280 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aljamain Sterling: (-178)
- TJ Dillashaw: (+138)
Method of Victory:
- Sterling by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Sterling by Points: (+125)
- Sterling by Submission: (+500)
- Dillashaw by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Dillashaw by Points: (+300)
- Dillashaw by Submission: (+2200)
Sterling vs Dillashaw Prediction
UFC 280 Sterling-Dillashaw prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Aljamain Sterling (63%)
Method of Victory: Decision (62%)
Aljamain Sterling enters UFC 280 with a seven-fight winning streak under his belt. His most recent outing saw him successfully defend the newly unified UFC Bantamweight Championship against Petr Yan, marking Sterling's fourth decision victory in his last seven outings.
Meanwhile, TJ Dillashaw hasn't fought since defeating Cory Sandhagen over a year ago in the former's UFC return following a two-year suspension. While he is a former bantamweight champion, Dillashaw wasn't overly impressive in his split decision win and needs to prove that he can still be at the top of the food chain.
Throw in the fact that Dillashaw has only fought once in nearly four years, I'm siding with Sterling winning this one by decision at +125.
Sterling vs Dillashaw Betting Trends & Stats
-Aljamain Sterling defeated Petr Yan, by decision, in his last fight on Apr. 9, 2022.
- TJ Dillashaw defeated Cory Sandhagen, by decision, in his last fight on July 24, 2021.
- Sterling averages 4.56 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Dillashaw averages 5.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Sterling averages 2.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Dillashaw averages 3.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Sterling has a 41% takedown defense rate.
- Dillashaw averages 1.63 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.