Alex da Silva vs. Joe Solecki Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 56 on FanDuel Sportsbook
da Silva vs Solecki Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Alex "Leko" da Silva (21-3-0, 13 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Joe Solecki (11-3-0, 1 KO, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
da Silva vs Solecki Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex da Silva: (+144)
- Joe Solecki: (-186)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- da Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- da Silva by Points: (N/A)
- da Silva by Submission: (N/A)
- Solecki by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Solecki by Points: (N/A)
- Solecki by Submission: (N/A)
da Silva vs Solecki Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 da Silva-Solecki prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Joe Solecki (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision (73%)
da Silva vs Solecki Betting Trends & Stats
- Alex da Silva lost to Brad Riddell, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Joe Solecki lost to Jared Gordon, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- da Silva averages 2.07 strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Solecki averages 2.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 63% accuracy rate.
- da Silva averages 2.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Solecki averages 1.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- da Silva has a 78% takedown defense rate.
- Solecki averages 1.58 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.