Alabama vs Michigan Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Potential National Championship Matchup
Alabama vs Michigan National Championship 2022
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1) vs. No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (12-1)
Date: Monday, Jan 10, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Alabama vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Spread: ALA: -6 (-110) | MICH: +6 (-110)
Odds to Win 2022 CFP National Championship: ALA: (+120) | MICH: (+700)
Alabama vs Michigan Betting Trends
- Alabama is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Michigan is 2-18 straight up in its last 20 games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Michigan's last 15 games against SEC opponents.
Alabama vs Michigan Stats
- Alabama is averaging 42.1 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (No. 3 in the NCAAF).
- Alabama is surrendering 20.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 17 in the NCAAF).
- Michigan is averaging 37.7 PPG including the playoffs (No. 10 in the NCAAF).
- Michigan is surrendering 16.1 PPG including the playoffs (No. 3 in the NCAAF).
- Alabama will play against the No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats in the CFP semifinals.
- Michigan will play against the No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs in the CFP semifinals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.