Alabama vs Texas A&M Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Alabama Crimson Tide and Texas A&M Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Point Spread
The Crimson Tide are 17.5-point road favorites against the Aggies. Alabama is -114 to cover the spread, while Texas A&M is -106 to cover as the 17.5-point underdog.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Over/Under
The over/under for the Alabama vs Texas A&M Week 6 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Moneyline
The Crimson Tide vs Aggies moneyline has Alabama as a -1200 favorite, while Texas A&M is the +680 underdog at home.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Alabama is 11-2 straight up in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Alabama defeated Texas A&M, 52-24, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Alabama is 11-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Alabama's last six games against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas A&M's last five games.
Alabama vs Texas A&M Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-1200) | TEXAM: (+680)
Spread: BAMA: -17.5 (-114) | TEXAM: +17.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: (N/A) | TEXAM: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.