Air Force vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
Saturday's slate in college football includes a matchup between the Air Force Falcons and the Colorado Buffaloes.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about today's NCAA football betting odds.
Air Force vs Colorado Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Air Force: (-1200) | Colorado: (+720)
Spread: Air Force: -17.5 (-112) | Colorado: +17.5 (-108)
Total: 49.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Air Force vs Colorado Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Air Force went 9-4-0 last year.
- Air Force won once ATS (1-1) when favored by 17.5 points or more last season.
- Out of 13 Air Force games last season, six hit the over.
- Colorado had six wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- As 17.5-point underdogs or greater, Colorado had two wins ATS (2-1) last season.
- There were five Colorado games (out of 12) that went over the total last year.
Air Force vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Air Force wins (96.6%)
Air Force vs Colorado Point Spread
Colorado is a 17.5-point underdog against Air Force. Colorado is -108 to cover the spread, while Air Force is -112.
Air Force vs Colorado Over/Under
Air Force versus Colorado on Sept. 10 has an over/under of 49.5 points, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Air Force vs Colorado Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Air Force-Colorado, Air Force is the favorite at -1200 and Colorado is +720.