Aiemann Zahabi vs Ricky Turcios Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 58 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Zahabi vs Turcios Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Aiemann Zahabi (8-2-0, 5 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. "Pretty" Ricky Turcios (11-2-0, 3 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Zahabi vs Turcios Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 58 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aiemann Zahabi: (+146)
- Ricky Turcios: (-188)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Zahabi by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Zahabi by Points: (N/A)
- Zahabi by Submission: (N/A)
- Turcios by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Turcios by Points: (N/A)
- Turcios by Submission: (N/A)
Zahabi vs Turcios Prediction
UFC Vegas 58 Zahabi-Nurmagomedov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ricky Turcios (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision (82%)
Zahabi vs Turcios Betting Trends & Stats
- Aiemann Zahabi defeated Drako Rodriguez, by KO, in his last fight on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Ricky Turcios defeated Brady Hiestand, by decision, in his last fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Zahabi averages 2.82 strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Turcios averages 7.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Zahabi averages 3.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Turcios averages 4.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Zahabi averages 0.33 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Turcios has a 45% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.