2022 Heisman Trophy Odds Continue Favor Ohio State's CJ Stroud Ahead of Week 4 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Week 4 of the 2022 NCAA college football season is here, bringing another slate of exciting matchups. While some bettors are focused on the present, others already have their sights set on the National Championship, as well as who will take home the 2022 Heisman Trophy.
Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud opened the season as FanDuel Sportsbook's Heisman Trophy favorite at +200 odds. Fast forward to Week 4 and nothing has changed, as the 20-year-old continues to lead the race at +200 odds.
Stroud has led the No. 3 Buckeyes to a 3-0 start ahead of their upcoming matchup with Wisconsin. He's begun the year by completing 62-of-85 passing attempts (72.9%) for 941 yards and 11 touchdowns without an interception.
USC QB Caleb Williams has seen his Heisman odds improve. He opened the year at +600 but has since shortened his odds to +300 — good for second-best.
One of the biggest surprises is Georgia's Stetson Bennett IV. The Bulldogs gunslinger wasn't even in the top-20 odds before the season began but now sits fourth at +1200.
Here's a look at more of FanDuel Sportsbook's 2022 Heisman Trophy odds heading into Week 4 of the 2022 NCAAF season.
Heisman Trophy Odds 2022
1. C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+200)
2. Caleb Williams, QB, USC (+300)
3. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+500)
4. Stetson Bennett IV, QB, Georgia (+1200)
5. Dillon Gabriel, QB, Oklahoma (+1600)
6. J.J. McCarthy, QB, Michigan (+3000)
7. Michael Penix Jr., QB, Washington (+4000)
8. Spencer Sanders, QB, Oklahoma State (+4000)
9. Quinn Ewers, QB, Texas (+5000)
10. Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee (+5000)
11. Jordan Addison, WR, USC (+5000)
12. Will Anderson, LB, Alabama (+5000)
13. Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Alabama (+5000)
14. Drake Maye, QB, UNC (+5000)
15. Blake Corum, RB, Michigan (+6000)
16. DJ Uiagalelei, QB, Clemson (+2500) (+8000)
17. Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas (+8000)
18. Cade Klubnik, QB, Clemson (+8000)
19. Will Rogers, QB, Mississippi State (+10000)
20. TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State (+10000)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.