2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's Weightlifting +87kg Gold Medal Winner Odds Favor China's Li Wenwen on FanDuel
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are in full swing and sports fans can put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Women's weightlifting was first included in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. However, this marks the first year that the super heavyweight will be set to over-87kg instead of the typical over-75kg limit.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting +87kg
China's Li Wenwen is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the women's 87kg weightlifting gold medal at -370 odds. With numerous super heavyweight world records under her belt, it's no surprise to see Wenwen being the favorite in Tokyo.
New Zealand's Laurel Hubbard has the second-best odds to win the gold medal at +340.
Here's how the rest of the women't weightlifting +87kg gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting +87kg Gold Medal Odds
1. Li Wenwen (CHN): -370
2. Laurel Hubbard (NZL): +340
3. Sarah Robles (USA): +2100
4. Emily Campbell (GBR): +3400
5. Lee Seon-Mi (KOR): +3400
6. Veronica Saldin (DOM): +8500
7. Anna Vanbellingham (BEL): +10000
8. Kuinini Manumua (TGA): +10000
9. Nurul Akmal (INA): +10000
10. Charisma Amoe-Tarrant (AUS): +10000
11. Eyurkenia Pileta (CUB): +10000
12. Scarleth Ucelo (GUA): +10000
13. Sarah Fischer (AUT): +10000
14. Erdenebat Bilegsaikhan (MGL): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!