Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UMass Minutemen and Liberty Flames.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UMass vs Liberty Point Spread
The Flames are 36.5-point home favorites against the Minutemen. Liberty is -108 to cover the spread, while UMass is -112 to cover as the 36.5-point underdog.
UMass vs Liberty Over/Under
The over/under for the UMass vs Liberty Week 9 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
UMass vs Liberty Moneyline
The Minutemen vs Flames moneyline has Liberty as a -50000 favorite, while UMass is the +3500 underdog on the road.
UMass vs Liberty Betting Trends
- Liberty is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against UMass.
- Liberty defeated UMass, 45-0, in their last meeting on Nov. 27, 2020.
- UMass is 0-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last three road games this season.
- Liberty is 13-3 ATS in its last 16 games.
- UMass is 0-13 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Liberty's eight games this season.
UMass vs Liberty Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Liberty wins (99.3%)
UMass vs Liberty Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MASS: (+3500) | LIB: (-50000)
Spread: MASS: +36.5 (-112) | LIB: -36.5 (-108)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.