Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas A&M Aggies and Arkansas Razorbacks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Point Spread
The Aggies are 4.5-point road favorites against the Razorbacks. Texas A&M is -108 to cover the spread, while Arkansas is -112 to cover as the 4.5 -point underdog.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas A&M vs Arkansas Week 4 college football matchup is set at 46.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Moneyline
The Aggies vs Razorbacks moneyline has Texas A&M as a -220 favorite, while Arkansas is the +176 underdog at home.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 41-32-3 in 76 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M defeated Arkansas, 42-31, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Texas A&M is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Arkansas.
- Arkansas is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas A&M's last five games.
- Arkansas is 12-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (-220) | ARK: (+176)
Spread: TAMU: -4.5 (-108) | ARK: +4.5 (-112)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TAMU: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.