Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Rockies Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (11-7, 3-3 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (7-12, 1-5 Home)
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Phillies vs Rockies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+125) | COL: (-145)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-156) | COL: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 10 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 39% | COL: 61%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Vince Velasquez (0-0, 2.25 ERA) | COL: German Marquez (2-1, 2.00 ERA)
Phillies vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last nine games.
- Colorado is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Colorado is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Phillies vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Phillies-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+125) – Both teams are trotting out pitchers who have gotten off to great starts this season. Philadelphia's starter, Vince Velasquez, has a 2.25 ERA through three starts while Colorado's starter, German Marquez, has a 2.00 ERA through four starts this season. If both pitchers continue throwing like they have thus far in 2019, this game could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.