Orioles vs Angels Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, July 25
By Stephen Knox
Orioles vs Angels Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (32-69, 17-33 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (54-49, 27-23 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 25, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angels Stadium – Anaheim, CA
Orioles vs Angels Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+200) | LAA: (-235)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+108) | LAA: -1.5 (-128)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 17% | LAA: 83%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Jimmy Yacabonis (1-2, 6.95 ERA) | LAA: Jose Suarez (2-1, 5.51 ERA)
Orioles vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Baltimore's last six road games.
- Baltimore is 4-6 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The Angels are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The Angels are 3-2 straight up in their last five home games.
Orioles vs Angels Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.26 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.13 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Jimmy Yacabonis has one career appearance against the Angels, a two-inning outing during which he gave up one earned run and three hits.
- Jose Suarez is 0-1 with a 5.00 ERA in two starts at home this season. He will be making his first career start against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Angels Prop Bet
All Orioles vs Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Baltimore (+175) – Both the Baltimore and the Angels have been hitting the ball well lately. But Baltimore has been a little more consistent, averaging 9.2 hits compared to the Angels' 7.8 over the last five games that each team has played.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.