Ohio vs Louisiana Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Ohio Bobcats (0-2, 0-0 Away) vs. Louisiana-Lafayette Rajin' Cajuns (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Cajun Field – Lafayette, LA
Ohio vs Louisiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+730) | UL: (-1300)
Spread: OHIO: +19.5 (-105) | UL: -19.5 (-115)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (N/A) | UL: (N/A)
Ohio vs Louisiana Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio: (13.7%) | Louisiana: (86.3%)
Ohio vs Louisiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisiana.
- Louisiana defeated Ohio, 45-25, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Ohio is 4-1 straight up in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Ohio's last nine games.
- Louisiana is 5-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Louisiana's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.