College basketball's Sunday schedule includes the Ohio State Buckeyes facing the Maryland Terrapins.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Ohio State vs Maryland Point Spread
Ohio State is favored by 10 points (-106 to cover) in this matchup. Maryland, the underdog, is -114.
Ohio State vs Maryland Over/Under
Ohio State versus Maryland, on February 6, has an over/under of 138, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Ohio State vs Maryland Moneyline
Maryland is the underdog, +385 on the moneyline, while Ohio State is a -520 favorite.
Ohio State vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State wins (78.4%)
Ohio State vs Maryland Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Ohio State is 9-9-0 this season.
- As a 9-point favorite or greater, the Buckeyes have two wins ATS (2-5).
- Ohio State has seen 12 of its 18 games hit the over.
- Maryland is 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- As a 9-point underdog or greater, the Terrapins have one win ATS (1-1) this year.
- This season, nine of Maryland's 22 games have gone over the point total.
Ohio State vs Maryland Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio State: (-520) | Maryland: (+385)
- Spread: Ohio State: -10 (-106) | Maryland: +10 (-114)
- Total: 138 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!