Iowa vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (9-2, 3-1 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (6-5, 1-4 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center — College Park, MD
Iowa vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-210) | MD: (+176)
Spread: IOWA: -4.5 (-110) | MD: -+4..5 (-110)
Total: 155.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (N/A) | MD: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+1200) | MD: (+7500)
Iowa vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Iowa, 82-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2020.
- Maryland is 7-4 in 11 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa is 7-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Maryland is 5-6 ATS this season.
- Iowa defeated Rutgers, 77-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Maryland lost to Indiana, 63-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.