Cardinals vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-106) | CIN: (-110)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+146) | CIN: +1.5 (-176)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
World Series Odds: STL: (+2200) | CIN: (+3500)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Carlos Martinez (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Reds: Jeff Hoffman (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Cardinals vs Reds Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- St. Louis and Cincinnati are each 1-1 against the spread (ATS) in the first two games of this series.
- The total has hit the over in both previous matchups between these teams in 2021.
Cardinals vs Reds Stats
- St. Louis averaged 4.20 runs per game last season (No. 24 in MLB).
- St. Louis surrendered 4.07 runs per game last season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Cincinnati averaged 3.92 runs per game last season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Cincinnati surrendered 4.02 runs per game last season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.